-   -   Hyperlink-Pawan (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/38636-hyperlink-pawan.html)

Pawan

Hyperlink-Pawan

Hi...
I have one worksheet. My requirement is :
Upon clicking cell A1, portion through cell A5 to E15 should get selected,
in the same worksheet. I want to create hyperlink in cell A1. But I dont know
how to do this? Can anybody help me.
Thanks in advance.

-Pawan

JE McGimpsey

One way:

Insert/Hyperlink, Link to: #A5:E15

In article ,
"Pawan" wrote:

Hi...
I have one worksheet. My requirement is :
Upon clicking cell A1, portion through cell A5 to E15 should get selected,
in the same worksheet. I want to create hyperlink in cell A1. But I dont know
how to do this? Can anybody help me.
Thanks in advance.

-Pawan

Mangesh Yadav

use the following code in the module of the concerned sheet:

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
Range("A5:E15").Select

Mangesh