-   -   Automating Model Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/384238-automating-model-spreadsheet.html)

erk00

Automating Model Spreadsheet

Hey,

I am having a small problem. I have a small number of inputs (approx. 10) and have built a model (financial valuation) in excel that provides me a small number of outputs (again approx. 10). But I need to run this model on a continuous basis with a whole number of different inputs to gain the end results. I believe that the easiest way to do this would be within VBA. Could anyone help me on how I would go about in achieving this?

James Ravenswood

Automating Model Spreadsheet

Begin he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...5.aspx?redir=0