ExcelBanter

-   -   How do I create a formula for an entire column (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/38150-how-do-i-create-formula-entire-column.html)

Shelly9633 August 1st 05 10:31 PM

How do I create a formula for an entire column

I want to create a formula that uses an IF function, and have it apply to an
entire column. I tried naming the column, and defining the formula, but
nothing happens.

CLR August 1st 05 11:24 PM

One example might be.........

=IF(SUM(A:A)100,SUM(A:A),"")

More specific details would probably yeild something more fitting to your
need.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3