-   -   How do i change the currency from dollar to GB pounds (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/37631-how-do-i-change-currency-dollar-gb-pounds.html)

Imraan Rawat

How do i change the currency from dollar to GB pounds

I am using office excel 2003, I have created a invoice and I need to change
the currency from dollar to GB pounds.

Max

Not sure .. but guess you could try this ..

Select the col (or the range)

Click Format Cells Currency
Scroll down the options under "Symbol"
and select the option which appears as:
" £ English (United Kingdom) "

(that's what I can do in xl97 over here)
--
Rgds
Max
"Imraan Rawat" <Imraan wrote in message
I am using office excel 2003, I have created a invoice and I need to

change
the currency from dollar to GB pounds.

RagDyer

Select the cell(s) concerned and then:

<Format <Cells <Number tab,
And click on "Currency" in the left window.
Expand the "Symbol" box, and scroll down to find the country and symbol that
you need.
--
HTH,

RD