-   -   Excel security problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/37242-excel-security-problem.html)

boatguy

Excel security problem

When trying to open an Excel file, I get the following :
"This workbook contains a type of macro (MS Excel V 4.0 macro) that cannot
be disabled or signed. Therefore, this workbook cannot be opened under high
security level."
I'm running Excel 2000 (9.0.6926 SP-3)
How can I reduce the security level in order to open the file?

RarrMike

Go to tools, options, Security tab, macro security...change to lower
security setting

hope it works for you!

--
RarrMike