-   -   Blank Worksheet Pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/37198-blank-worksheet-pages.html)

EricRod

Blank Worksheet Pages

How do I get rid of the blank pages at the end of my worksheet? I tried
using the File/Set Print Area command, but the empty pages still appear in my
page preview and also when I go to printout my worksheet.

Please advise.
--
Best regards,
EricRod

Ray A

See what Deb Dalgleish has to say

"EricRod" wrote:

How do I get rid of the blank pages at the end of my worksheet? I tried
using the File/Set Print Area command, but the empty pages still appear in my
page preview and also when I go to printout my worksheet.

Please advise.
--
Best regards,
EricRod

Bill Ridgeway

If you have spare space to the right -
Highlight all columns to the right of your last used column and click on
<Enter<Delete

If you have spare space below -
Highlight all rows below your last used row and click on <Enter<Delete

If you have empty worksheets -
Go into each of the empty spreadsheets and click on <Edit<Delete sheet

The default setup for Excel is to (quite unnecessarily) have 4 worksheets
open with each new spreadsheet. To reduce this overhead -
Click on <Tools<Options<General and change the "sheets in new
workbook [spreadsheet]" to 1.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions