-   -   3 highest values (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/36645-3-highest-values.html)

Bridge

3 highest values

hello everyone, i've been trying to figure out what formula i can use to
find 3 highest values in a row. in my case am trying to compile student
marks to get only the best 3 into a cell, i was able to get the highest
only 1 but i need all the three values. see the attached image

thanks alot
Bridge

|Filename: excel.jpg |
|Download: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1833|

BridgePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Bob Phillips

=LARGE(A2:Z2,1)
=LARGE(A2:Z2,2)
=LARGE(A2:Z2,3)

if you want to sum them, use

=SUM(LARGE(A1:Z1,{1,2,3}))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bridge" <Bridge.1sksda@ wrote in message

hello everyone, i've been trying to figure out what formula i can use to
find 3 highest values in a row. in my case am trying to compile student
marks to get only the best 3 into a cell, i was able to get the highest
only 1 but i need all the three values. see the attached image

thanks alot
Bridge

|Filename: excel.jpg |
|Download:

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1833|

BridgePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Bridge

thanks alot Bob Phillips it worked perfect :)

--
BridgePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access