-   -   mutipul cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/36333-mutipul-cells.html)

Confused

mutipul cells

I am wondering what the formula would be for when I enter information in a
cell it fills in a number of other cells with other information. (Ex, Imput
ZipCode, City and State appear in an other cell of my choice)

Anne Troy

Try this, Confused; it'll teach you how:

http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com