-   -   Page Break (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/36254-page-break.html)

HT

Page Break

Excel2003
WindowsXP

What would cause a page break not to be moved. I went to Page Break View and
tried to drag the bottom blue break but it would not move. I tried changing
the margins and it did not work. There isn't a print area that needs to be
cleared.

Kassie

Hi HT

Do you have data past the page break, or is it in a blank area that you want
to move the break?

--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"HT" wrote:

Excel2003
WindowsXP

What would cause a page break not to be moved. I went to Page Break View and
tried to drag the bottom blue break but it would not move. I tried changing
the margins and it did not work. There isn't a print area that needs to be
cleared.

HT

There is data passed the page break.

"HT" wrote:

Excel2003
WindowsXP

What would cause a page break not to be moved. I went to Page Break View

and
tried to drag the bottom blue break but it would not move. I tried

changing
the margins and it did not work. There isn't a print area that needs to

be
cleared.

Kassie

Hi HT

Still can't figure out what is wrong. Do you have this problem only in a
specific sheet or file, or is this a general problem?
I general, do you have a printer installed?