Eates-a-Lot

Default Dates are saved with a future date

I work in an office with about 8 computers networked. We have noticed
recently that a few excel spreadsheets have been saved with a future date, ie
12/17/05. We checked that all computers have the current date & time. When
this happens it erases the new information. Please help!!! Thanks

We are using Excel 2002 & 2003
Bill Ridgeway

The date and times may be correct but are they in the correct time zone?

Goto <Start<Control panel<Date and time<Time zone

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Eates-a-Lot" wrote in message
I work in an office with about 8 computers networked. We have noticed
recently that a few excel spreadsheets have been saved with a future date,
ie
12/17/05. We checked that all computers have the current date & time.
When
this happens it erases the new information. Please help!!! Thanks

We are using Excel 2002 & 2003

Eates-a-Lot

I checked that, and there was only one that was different. But the dates are
changed like months in advance. For example, one was saved 2 days ago, but
the date modified is December 20, 2005. Which is impossible. The reason we
found this error is because we sync the files to laptops, so employees can do
work at their home or at a client site. Anymore ideas?