DianeMcP

Default Tabbing/Indenting within a cell

I'd like to have different levels of text within a cell. How do I do this?
In Text boxes, Tables, etc, using the Ctrl + Tab indents the text within the
cell.
Is there something within Excel that will do the following:

Initial line of text:
-different line of text
-next line of text
- etc.

When the Indent button is used - it moves all the text over.
--
Thanks,
Diane
Bernie Deitrick

Diane,

Nothing automatic - Excel isn't a word processor. You would need to format the cell for wrapping,
then type the first line, hit alt-Enter to insert a line feed, then use your space bar to space
over, etc., etc.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"DianeMcP" wrote in message
I'd like to have different levels of text within a cell. How do I do this?
In Text boxes, Tables, etc, using the Ctrl + Tab indents the text within the
cell.
Is there something within Excel that will do the following:

Initial line of text:
-different line of text
-next line of text
- etc.

When the Indent button is used - it moves all the text over.
--
Thanks,
Diane

DianeMcP

That's what I've been doing, I just wondered whether there was an easier way
to do that.
--
Thanks again,
Diane