-   -   Simple macro please (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/35984-simple-macro-please.html)

sasha

Simple macro please

All I want is to have a macro from one worksheet to another for a report, I
have done them before but my brain has seized up, due to this seizure please
can I have simple step by step instructions.

Bob Phillips

It would help if we were told what the macro was to do. ...from one
worksheet to another ... is a tad lacking in detail.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips