-   -   How do I keep up with a monthly amount due from past years? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/35824-how-do-i-keep-up-monthly-amount-due-past-years.html)

hotsytotsy79

How do I keep up with a monthly amount due from past years?

I need to be able to keep up with a monthly amount that goes back several
years due to someone.

Gordon

"hotsytotsy79" wrote in message
I need to be able to keep up with a monthly amount that goes back several
years due to someone.

Work harder?

Mike

Instead of placing Totals at the bottom, place them at the top of the data.
Then sum up the entire column.
Like in b2 have
=SUM(B3:B50000)
That you can keep adding data at the bottom without redoing the total formula.