-   -   CANNOT RECEIVE e-mails since dowwnloading micro office. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/35759-cannot-receive-e-mails-since-dowwnloading-micro-office.html)

[email protected]

CANNOT RECEIVE e-mails since dowwnloading micro office.

Recently downloaded micro office std to my laptop computer on xp. I know
E-MAILS have been sent but nothing in my inbox. PLEASE HELP!

Gordon

"
wrote in message ...
Recently downloaded micro office std to my laptop computer on xp. I know
E-MAILS have been sent but nothing in my inbox. PLEASE HELP!

How is this an EXCEL problem?
Have you set up your email account in Outlook?(Presumably that's what you
are using?)

Barb Reinhardt

In the meantime, use WEBMAIL, if it's available.