-   -   How do I copy info from paper port to a cd? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/33731-how-do-i-copy-info-paper-port-cd.html)

annes519

How do I copy info from paper port to a cd?

I bought paper port. I want to make a disc of my tax info. When I try to
copy the file from paper port menu I can't find the files. The instructions
don't tell me how to burn a cd of my files. Can you help me?
--
anne

Gord Dibben

What is "paper port"?

Some kind of add-in for Excel?

What type of files does it generate?

Can you look for them by file extension?

Once found, Windows built-in CD burning should do the job.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:41:01 -0700, "annes519" wrote:

I bought paper port. I want to make a disc of my tax info. When I try to
copy the file from paper port menu I can't find the files. The instructions
don't tell me how to burn a cd of my files. Can you help me?

JoAnn Paules - MVP Publisher

Paperport is scanner software.

Are you talking about paper copies of your tax info or electronic copies?
--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Publisher