-   -   now() using macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/32852-now-using-macro.html)

MINAL ZUNKE

now() using macro

Hi
JE McGimpsey

The solution you gave to me is working. Thanks for that. You have actually
given me code in VBA. IS it possible for you to guide me to use same function
using macro and achieveing same result.

If you want I can forward you my excel sheet and you can let me know the
solution using macro

Thanking you in Anticipation!!

JE McGimpsey

Not sure what you're after - macros in XL are written/recorded in VBA,
so a macro solution is a VBA solution.

Since you started a new thread rather than replying to a previous one,
I'm not sure what you're even referring to...