-   -   Double Clicking (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/32425-double-clicking.html)

pnwood

Double Clicking

I need some help, I'm working on a spreadsheet in which I have to copy
each value out on then paste into another app.

The problem is when go to double click into the next cell, excel jumps
down to the last cell in the column.

There must be a setting or something I can do to stop this, its driving
me nuts..

Any Ideas?

As always, thanks for the help...

pete

--
pnwood
pnwood's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20346

George Gee

Pete

Sounds like you are double clicking on the bottom border of the 'Active
cell'.
Make sure your cursor is a broad white cross, before you double click!

George Gee

*pnwood* has posted this message:

I need some help, I'm working on a spreadsheet in which I have to copy
each value out on then paste into another app.

The problem is when go to double click into the next cell, excel jumps
down to the last cell in the column.

There must be a setting or something I can do to stop this, its
driving me nuts..

Any Ideas?

As always, thanks for the help...

pete

--
pnwood
pnwood's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20346 View
this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=382105

George Gee

Pete

Ammendment to earlier reply:

Make sure your cursor is in the centre of the cell, before
you double-click!

George Gee

*George Gee* has posted this message: