-   -   Graph link format (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/32356-graph-link-format.html)

fcisp

Graph link format

I am trying to keep a set of graphs linked in a document to their excel file.
The problem is that I cannot select the option to keep them the same size
and format when they are updated. The option is greyed out. Please help me.

Mel Arquiza

Hi fcisp,

See if this one works for you.

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb...46010&lngWId=1