-   -   Excel name list dropdown lost (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/32057-excel-name-list-dropdown-lost.html)

JimBray

Excel name list dropdown lost

I have a workbook with 10-15 names that used to appear in a drop down
list and I was able to select a name and go directly to the array that
it defined. I hit some key by mistake and now I cannot see my dropdown
list.

I tried getting out of Excel and reloading the worksheet and that did
not work.

This list was created by clicking Insert/name/define. It was working
just fine until I hit some key. Any help on getting my list back would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanx Jim

--
JimBray
JimBray's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24554

JimBray

Fixed my own problem.

Tools/options/view and then check formula bar.

--
JimBray
JimBray's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24554
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=381472

Max

Tools/options/view and then check formula bar.

or just a mite shorter/quicker <g:
Click View Formula Bar
--
Rgds