-   -   Budget input form/worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/31025-budget-input-form-worksheet.html)

Mike Webb

Budget input form/worksheet

Anyone got a form or worksheet that staff members can use to provide input
on their organization's annual budget?

We are a non-profit trying to work smarter. Our Director tasked me
yesterday with developing something that can be given to the staff members,
in a standard format, that can be easily consolidated into a central
proposed budget. Rather than (possibly) reinvent the wheel, I thought I'd
ask the readers of this NG if this has been done and is available as a
download.

TIA
--
Mike Webb
Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc.