-   -   How can I link a cell to an external photo? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/30804-how-can-i-link-cell-external-photo.html)

graphicsjunky

How can I link a cell to an external photo?

I have a list of employees listing information about each and would like to
show photo ID from link to get a photo popup to identify each one by their
picture

paul

check out hyperlinks....
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"graphicsjunky" wrote:

I have a list of employees listing information about each and would like to
show photo ID from link to get a photo popup to identify each one by their
picture

greg7468

Hi, you can also insert a photo into a comment.

This will show a photo when hovering over the cell if that's what you
are after.

Insert a comment into the desired cell, right click go to format
comment Fill colour dropdown Fill effects Picture tab Select
picture.

--
greg7468

greg7468's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9031
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=379293

gls858

graphicsjunky wrote:
I have a list of employees listing information about each and would like to
show photo ID from link to get a photo popup to identify each one by their
picture

On the tool bar select Insert Hyperlink and in the dialog box
browse to the photo hit OK.

gls858