-   -   how do i disable "running virus scan" in excel program when opened (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/30237-how-do-i-disable-%22running-virus-scan%22-excel-program-when-opened.html)

Tammy

how do i disable "running virus scan" in excel program when opened

When I open my file in excel it continues to say running virus scan for hours
and overnite. How do I stop this so I can use this file?

Peo Sjoblom

It's not excel, it's your anti-virus program, check the settings there

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom