-   -   Zero's (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/30061-zeros.html)

Krandall

Zero's

How do I make my worksheet display zero's as slashes (-)? One worksheet I
have does it but the other display's zero's and I've compared fonts, options,
everything and can not figure out the difference.

bigwheel

This is generally what you see when the cells are formatted as Accounting and
with no monetary symbol. Select a cell and click FormatCells. The dialog
box that appears should confirm it.