-   -   new to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/29841-new-excel.html)

ctaal

new to Excel

I am new to excel. i know general use of excel. but now i have to learn
about creating pivotal table for marketing research.

thank you

--
ctaal
ctaal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24134

gls858

ctaal wrote:
I am new to excel. i know general use of excel. but now i have to learn
about creating pivotal table for marketing research.

thank you

Google is your friend. Search for create pivot table

Here's a link to a page about creating a simple pivot table.
Once you have the concept down you can apply it to your situation.

http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/pivottbls/create.htm

gls858