-   -   title (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/29417-title.html)

lbierer

title

How can I get my first line or title line to appear on top of all pages?

Martin

In the File menu go into Page Setup, then click on the Sheet tab.
In Print Titles select the row you want to repeat. Key in 1:1 if you want
the first row. 2:2 for second row. 1:2 for first and second row.

Martin

"lbierer" wrote:

How can I get my first line or title line to appear on top of all pages?

gls858

lbierer wrote:
How can I get my first line or title line to appear on top of all pages?

File Page setup Sheet look for rows to repeat at the
top. Click in that box the click on the row you want to repeat.

gls858