-   -   I was messing arround with the VBA and now I get the macro warning when I open the work book but when... (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/29336-i-messing-arround-vba-now-i-get-macro-warning-when-i-open-work-book-but-when.html)

Marc

I was messing arround with the VBA and now I get the macro warning when I open the work book but when...

I look in the macros none are listed to delete. What or where should I
look?

Marc

Debra Dalgleish

When you record a macro, Excel creates a module in which the code is stored.
When you delete the macro, the module is not automatically deleted. There are
instructions for finding and removing code on the following page:

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

"Marc" wrote:

I look in the macros none are listed to delete. What or where should I
look?

Marc

Marc

Debra thanks alot!!!!