-   -   Finding, and returning data. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/29157-finding-returning-data.html)

Marcus

Finding, and returning data.

Here is my question. I have a sheet with a lot of data. I want to be able to
search for one item and have it return it. I know you can use ctrl-f, but
that just takes you to the data. Any ideas???

Peo Sjoblom

You can download and use flexfind and list the entry that will give you the
search as well

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom