-   -   How do I import data from 1 workbook excel sheet into another? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/28882-how-do-i-import-data-1-workbook-excel-sheet-into-another.html)

LJHolland

How do I import data from 1 workbook excel sheet into another?

I have an excel spreadsheet where I want to import the data from one
worksheet into another worksheet I am also using. The data from this
worksheet will be constantly changing so I would need the new data to also be
exported onto the worksheet.

CyberTaz

Hi LJ-

Try:

=DAYS360(StartDate,EndDate)/30 and be sure to format the cell as Number or
General with the appropriate number of decimal places.

HTH |:)