-   -   Problem downloading Excel templates (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/28623-problem-downloading-excel-templates.html)

MSC

Problem downloading Excel templates

Unable to download Excel templates from Office Online site. Am using Excel
2003. Get 'error on page' msg. Ideas?

-- MSC

MSC

Solved my own problem w/ the help from another group. It always pays to check
around. For anyone else having the problem try reading the wordy but
ultimatley helpful piece at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...ffice%20Online.

It was, as I thought, a security issue. Needed to 'allow' the appropriate
Microsoft pages in. I guess that's reasonable. Just wish it were a little
easier to figure out.
--
MSC