-   -   Excel Form link to e-mail (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/28156-excel-form-link-e-mail.html)

Masud

Excel Form link to e-mail

I have an excel form called as "Suggestions and Comments Form". After
customer, fill out this form, I would like a button at the end of the form
"SEND", when customer click this button, complete form is send to my e-mail
address via some hyperlink or what ever. I'm not a
programmer, so I don't know any VBA etc. Need any help.
Thanks,
--
Masud

Ron de Bruin