-   -   How to print row in excel on one page (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/27423-how-print-row-excel-one-page.html)

Robert Tan

How to print row in excel on one page

I have a mutiple column spreadsheet with many rows. How do I print one row on
one page with the columns as titles? Like below:

column title 1: single data in the row
column title 2: single data in the row

Thx in advance for your help

Barb R.

I'm not sure I understand what you want, but this is my interpretation.

Go to Page Setup - Sheet

Set columns to repeat at left to what you want.

If this is not what you are looking for, please clarify your question.