-   -   Hidden Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/27328-hidden-rows.html)

Curt

Hidden Rows

Is there a way to hide a row till information is entered?

Example: If cell c1 0 then rows 7 through 10 will be visible else they
will be hidden.
--
Thanks

Don Guillett

You can use a worksheet_change event macro. Right click sheet tabview code

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Curt" wrote in message
Is there a way to hide a row till information is entered?

Example: If cell c1 0 then rows 7 through 10 will be visible else they
will be hidden.
--
Thanks

Curt

This is the code I am using but it keeps giving me an error:

If c1 0 Then Row([7]).Visible Else Row([7]).Hidden

Where is my syntax wrong at???
--
Thanks

"Curt" wrote in message
Is there a way to hide a row till information is entered?

Example: If cell c1 0 then rows 7 through 10 will be visible else they
will be hidden.
--
Thanks

Chip Pearson

Try

If Range("C1").Value 0 Then
Rows(7).Hidden = False
Else
Rows(7).Hidden = True

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Curt" wrote in message
Is there a way to hide a row till information is entered?

Example: If cell c1 0 then rows 7 through 10 will be
visible else they
will be hidden.
--
Thanks