-   -   Group (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/27140-group.html)

John

Group

Hi,
Is there anyway to opena group of cells without clicking the + on the left
side of the screen. I would like to be able to open the group by clicking
the group name. I can post an example if you need to see my requirements.

Kind Regards

John

Ragdyer

Care to explain why you don't want to use the +'s and -'s.

Maybe some alternative might be suggested, although nothing would be as fast
and as simple as using them.

RD