-   -   how do i change excel into picture format (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/27132-how-do-i-change-excel-into-picture-format.html)

deckieg

how do i change excel into picture format

i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format
can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible

IanRoy

Take a screenshot.

"deckieg" wrote:

i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format
can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible

IanRoy

Or just copy the cells you want to include in your jpeg and paste into Paint.

"deckieg" wrote:

i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format
can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible

Bernard Liengme

Select the cell to be shown in picture.
Hold down SHIFT and click the Edit menu item; select Copy Picture
Move to another PaintShopPro, Word, etc and Paste
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme