-   -   Excel 2007 noncontiguous cell highlight color=light,light blue. How do I make it darker, or like Excel 2003 ( I'm extremely shade blind-PLZ HELP !! ) (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/270698-excel-2007-noncontiguous-cell-highlight-color%3Dlight-light-blue-how-do-i-make-darker-like-excel-2003-im-extremely-shade-blind-plz-help.html)

DCJM

Excel 2007 noncontiguous cell highlight color=light,light blue. How do I make it darker, or like Excel 2003 ( I'm extremely shade blind-PLZ HELP !! )

I have extreme shade blindness & need massive help. In Excel 2003, if I
select 5 noncontigious cells the last cell retains it's color while the 1st
4 become a darker color, like emerald green, charcoal or something, which I
can see and keep track of which cells I've selected. In Excel 2007 this
color is a blue so light that frankly I can't see it. How do I change this
color(& I guess in Excel 2010 also) back to the way it was in Excel 2003, or
something dark that I can see? Thanks, Dave

Dave Peterson[_2_]

Excel 2007 noncontiguous cell highlight color=light,light blue.How do I make it darker, or like Excel 2003 ( I'm extremely shade blind-PLZHELP !! )

You have responses at your other posts.

--
Dave Peterson