-   -   Filter problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/270678-filter-problem.html)

Ray[_7_]

Filter problem

Hi,
I have a worksheet with columns containing name, address, age, phone etc.
The last column says whether they have paid their subscription (if yes '1'
if no '0')
I need to transfer all the rows with '1' in the 'Paid' column to another
worksheet.
How do I do this, please?
Thanks,

Ray

James Ravenswood

Filter problem

On Jun 21, 4:36*pm, "Ray" wrote:
Hi,
I have a worksheet with columns containing name, address, age, phone etc.
The last column says whether they have paid their subscription (if yes '1'
if no '0')
I need to transfer all the rows with '1' in the 'Paid' column to another
worksheet.
How do I do this, please?
Thanks,

Ray

You can use AutoFilter to display only the rows with '1' and then do a
copy/paste.

See the autofilter sections of

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html