-   -   Copying data from one sheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/270263-copying-data-one-sheet-another.html)

JSHARP92

Copying data from one sheet to another

What I exactly need o do is to enter a user name and password into a field on excel and press an add new user button. That button should copy the username and password to another sheet and then display a confirmation message telling me that it was successful. Does anybody know the code for this on a macro/visual basic?

martincrow

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSHARP92 (Post 964628)
What I exactly need o do is to enter a user name and password into a field on excel and press an add new user button. That button should copy the username and password to another sheet and then display a confirmation message telling me that it was successful. Does anybody know the code for this on a macro/visual basic?

I am not aware of this function and want to learn from a expert here. There are so many people who can help us in this.