-   -   Send Lous Notes 7 mail from Excel 2007 automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/268181-send-lous-notes-7-mail-excel-2007-automatically.html)

apatil1

Send Lous Notes 7 mail from Excel 2007 automatically

Please help me with this as i am very new to Excel, VB and Lotus Notes.
I have a Excel 2007 file, which has a form which we fill for each and every request we get. It also has a button, and once we fill the form, and click on the send button, the Excel 2007 should send a Notes 7.0.2 mail automatically.

The details a
To -
Subject - ARM Ticket# 1234567 / XXXXX XXXXXX / AP
Content - Hi Raul and/or Sally,
Per the above mentioned ARM ticket (subject line), please setup a new ID for the user.