-   -   can't right click (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/26800-cant-right-click.html)

Stan

can't right click

I can't right click in Microsoft Excel 2000. Even open new documents &
restart pc the problem still remain.. I really need help..

Nick

Hi Stan

One possible cause of this could be that the menu that appears on a
worksheet when you right click has been disabled.

Open a new blank workbook.
Open up the visual basic editor (Alt+F11). Insert a new module

Type the following code

Sub Reset()
With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
.Reset
.Enabled = True
End With
End Sub

Run this code and see if the right click menu comes back.

Nick