-   -   #VALUE! result when using defined name in formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/264997-value-result-when-using-defined-name-formula.html)

Tacrier

#VALUE! result when using defined name in formula

I am learning how to name cells and use these names.

I tried to name a cell in my Summary sheet using the sum of cells in my
Detail sheet. When I press enter, the cell returns a #VALUE! What am i
doing wrong?

Trina

Max

#VALUE! result when using defined name in formula

That means there's a #VALUE! error in your sum range. Go check & clean it up,
the sum should work fine
--
Max
Singapore