-   -   graph linear Algebra equations and inequalities (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/26489-graph-linear-algebra-equations-inequalities.html)

Roxxanna

graph linear Algebra equations and inequalities

I am taking an online college course in Elementary Algebra and need to post
my graphs online. Can anyone simply explain to me how to graph linear
equations and inequalities. I was informed that I can do this using Excel
but I have tried and tried and failed.....................Rox

Bernard Liengme

start with a B-O-O-K such as Excel fro Dummies
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme