Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Header

I am new to this Excel 2007 and don't know how to put a title where the
lettered columns are. I need it to be centered across 4 columns. Thanks for
the help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Example

1. Put the word TITLE in cell 1.

2. Highlight cells A 1 to D 1 inclusive (your 4 columns).

3. On the Home tab in the Alignment group click on the Merge and Center
button.

The word TITLE will now be centred acros the said 4 columns.

If my comment have helped please hit Yes.

Thanks.

"Belin" wrote:

I am new to this Excel 2007 and don't know how to put a title where the
lettered columns are.

I need it to be centered across 4 columns.

Thanks for
the help

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belin View Post
I am new to this Excel 2007 and don't know how to put a title where the
lettered columns are. I need it to be centered across 4 columns. Thanks for
the help
Before entering a tittle, select 4 coumns from A1 to D1, try this short cut key

Alt + H (H for Honkong) then M (M for Mango) then press enter key.

all the best
Thanks
Bala