-   -   How DO I get the bold face toggle to show (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/264690-how-do-i-get-bold-face-toggle-show.html)

Bruce Plizak e-mail [email protected]

How DO I get the bold face toggle to show

Can someone tell Both the standard formatting toolbar to show
For example B for bold the Dollar sign $ and back ground bar like the color
icon
to appear

Dave Peterson

How DO I get the bold face toggle to show

You could add the icons to whatever toolbar you want.

But I bet you're not seeing the Standard toolbar and Formatting toolbar on
separate rows.

If that's true...
In xl2003 menus:
Tools|Customize|Options tab|Check "show standard and formatting toolbars on two
rows"

And if I were you, I'd check that "always show full menus" option, too.

--

Dave Peterson