-   -   How do I hyperlink from spreadsheet to content within a word? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/264687-how-do-i-hyperlink-spreadsheet-content-within-word.html)

Kathy Williams

How do I hyperlink from spreadsheet to content within a word?

I am trying to link a Word document content (inside the .doc) to my
spreadsheet. I need help with this as the on-line help shows how to
hyperlink between
spreadsheets or xls file and Wed based info. I can not see anything
instructions on how to do this with word.

Wilbur Chua

Hyperlink in Spreadsheet

Hello! i'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but if you want to put a hyperlink on a cell. You just right click the cell, and you can put a hyperlink in that cell. If you want to put a hyperlink in certain number/character/words in a cell, you cannot. You can only program a cell for a hyperlink.

You can also check this out for Excel Tips.I hope this helps!