-   -   How do I calculate monthly gains/losses in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/264340-how-do-i-calculate-monthly-gains-losses-excel.html)

ragingriver30

How do I calculate monthly gains/losses in excel

For a family budget how would I calculate monthly gains/losses in Excel?

Stan Brown

On Sat, 22 May 2010 23:53:01 -0700, ragingriver30 wrote:

For a family budget how would I calculate monthly gains/losses in Excel?

With formulas, of course.

Seriously, your question is so broad that it's impossible to answer.
If you told us how you have your data set up, we might be able and
willing to provide a useful answer.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

John[_22_]

How do I calculate monthly gains/losses in excel

Maybe have a look at some free templates,
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/
Just Google Excel template for more.
HTH
John