-   -   Continued Headers on successive pages in an Excel document (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/264126-continued-headers-successive-pages-excel-document.html)

Moon

Continued Headers on successive pages in an Excel document

Hi,

I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3, and
D3) are as follows:

Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average

I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I do
this?

Thank you.

Gordon[_10_]

"moon" wrote in message

I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3,
and
D3) are as follows:

Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average

I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I
do
this?

Thank you.

Page Layout-Print Titles

Moon

Continued Headers on successive pages in an Excel document

Gordon, thank you for your help.

"moon" wrote:

Hi,

I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3, and
D3) are as follows:

Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average

I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I do
this?

Thank you.

Moon

Continued Headers on successive pages in an Excel document

An alterenative method is to freeze the column and/or row labels in place by
clicking on the View tab on the Ribbon and then selecting Freeze Panes. The
drop-down list will give you a short list of possibilities. If you want to
freeze in place more than one row or column, hightlight those rows and/or
columns before clicking on the view tab.

"moon" wrote:

Hi,

I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3, and
D3) are as follows:

Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average