-   -   need a finacial planner for home use. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/26408-need-finacial-planner-home-use.html)

howrangi

need a finacial planner for home use.

i just need a simple planner to help budget my finaces.

Gord Dibben

Browse through the Excel Templates found at the MS Template Gallery.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:33:33 -0700, "howrangi"
wrote:

i just need a simple planner to help budget my finaces.

info@financialfiredrillbudget(nospam)

Hi

If you need a simple planner I use Financial Fire Drill - You can find it on
the Web. It's very simple and it's off line. There's a 30 day trial - Hope
it helps