ExcelBanter

-   -   how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/262478-how-remove-hyperlink-entire-worksheet.html)

Removal of Hyperlinks April 27th 10 12:46 AM

how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet?

I am using Excel 2000 and hyperlink has become a nuisance which I don't need.
Whenever I edit a cell, it goes to Windows Live Messenger. How do I remove
the hyperlinks for the entire worksheet?

I could not make the VB Macro work as mentioned in this forum somewhere else.

Thanks.

Nachi

ozgrid.com April 27th 10 02:58 AM

how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet?

Sub RemoveALLHyperlinks()
Dim hHyper As Hyperlink
Dim ws As Worksheet

For Each ws In Worksheets
For Each hHyper In ws.Hyperlinks
hHyper.Delete
Next hHyper
Next ws

End Sub

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

Don Guillett[_2_] April 27th 10 05:51 PM

how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet?

This works in 2003

Sub nohyperlinks()
ActiveSheet.Cells.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

Wilbur Chua July 5th 21 12:29 PM

remove hyperlinks

Hello!

You can simply remove hyperlinks by ctrl + A, then right click, then remove hyperlinks now.

For more tips on excel and financial models, you can check this out. Hope this helps!

John Mattiacci August 10th 21 03:56 PM

Update Excel To the Newer Version

You must start using the new version of the excel sheets that comes along with the new windows computer and laptops. Working with the outdated software is never going to help. We use to maintain the data for our website https://jminjurylawyer.com in the same sheet years ago and was facing the same challenge.