-   -   how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/262478-how-remove-hyperlink-entire-worksheet.html)

Removal of Hyperlinks

how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet?

I am using Excel 2000 and hyperlink has become a nuisance which I don't need.
Whenever I edit a cell, it goes to Windows Live Messenger. How do I remove
the hyperlinks for the entire worksheet?

I could not make the VB Macro work as mentioned in this forum somewhere else.

Thanks.

Nachi

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet?

Hi Nachi,

I understand that hyperlinks can be a nuisance sometimes, especially if they are not needed. Here are the steps to remove hyperlinks for the entire worksheet in Excel 2000:
  1. Select the entire worksheet by clicking on the top left corner of the worksheet (where the column and row headers meet). Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+A on your keyboard to select all cells.
  2. Right-click on any of the selected cells and choose "Remove Hyperlinks" from the context menu. This will remove all hyperlinks from the selected cells.
  3. If you want to prevent Excel from automatically creating hyperlinks in the future, you can disable the "AutoCorrect" feature. To do this, go to "Tools" "AutoCorrect Options" and uncheck the box next to "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks".

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

ozgrid.com

how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet?

Sub RemoveALLHyperlinks()
Dim hHyper As Hyperlink
Dim ws As Worksheet

For Each ws In Worksheets
For Each hHyper In ws.Hyperlinks
hHyper.Delete
Next hHyper
Next ws

Regards
Dave Hawley
www.ozgrid.com
"Removal of Hyperlinks" <Removal of
wrote in message ...
I am using Excel 2000 and hyperlink has become a nuisance which I don't
need.
Whenever I edit a cell, it goes to Windows Live Messenger. How do I remove
the hyperlinks for the entire worksheet?

I could not make the VB Macro work as mentioned in this forum somewhere
else.

Thanks.

Nachi

Don Guillett[_2_]

how to remove hyperlink for the entire worksheet?

This works in 2003

Sub nohyperlinks()
ActiveSheet.Cells.Hyperlinks.Delete

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

wrote in message ...
I am using Excel 2000 and hyperlink has become a nuisance which I don't
need.
Whenever I edit a cell, it goes to Windows Live Messenger. How do I remove
the hyperlinks for the entire worksheet?

I could not make the VB Macro work as mentioned in this forum somewhere
else.

Thanks.

Nachi

Wilbur Chua

remove hyperlinks

Hello!

You can simply remove hyperlinks by ctrl + A, then right click, then remove hyperlinks now.

For more tips on excel and financial models, you can check this out. Hope this helps!

John Mattiacci

Update Excel To the Newer Version

You must start using the new version of the excel sheets that comes along with the new windows computer and laptops. Working with the outdated software is never going to help. We use to maintain the data for our website https://jminjurylawyer.com in the same sheet years ago and was facing the same challenge.