-   -   CUSTOM FILL USING DATES (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/26214-custom-fill-using-dates.html)

Jerry Kinder

CUSTOM FILL USING DATES

Hi,
I want to fill a col using "tue, wed, thu, fri, and sat" using the dates not
the text. I want to fill Col. A for one year with Tuesday through
Saturday's DATES only.

Col A:
4 Jan
5 Jan
6 Jan
7 Jan
8 Jan
11 Jan
12 Jan
13 Jan
15 Jan
etc.

Thanks,
JK

Peo Sjoblom

If you put in the first 2 weeks you can just fill down and it will be those
days OR put in

1/4/2005
1/5/2005
1/6/2005
1/7/2005
1/8/2005

in the first 5 cells, then in the 6th cell put

=A1+7

(assuming A1 is the cell with the first Tuesday)

Then just copy down as long as needed

Peo Sjoblom

"Jerry Kinder" wrote in message
I want to fill a col using "tue, wed, thu, fri, and sat" using the dates
not
the text. I want to fill Col. A for one year with Tuesday through
Saturday's DATES only.

Col A:
4 Jan
5 Jan