-   -   macro - replace (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/259955-macro-replace.html)

ROHIT

macro - replace

hi, i have various worksheets and within that worksheet there are cells
having #DIV/0!. I want this to be replace by zero. i know there is a
formula which will give out zero but if someone can write a macro would good.

Thanks

Gord Dibben

macro - replace

Sub ErrorTrapAdd()
Dim mystr As String
Dim cel As Range
For Each cel In Selection
If cel.HasFormula = True Then
If Not cel.Formula Like "=IF(ISERROR*" Then
mystr = Right(cel.Formula, Len(cel.Formula) - 1)
cel.Value = "=IF(ISERROR(" & mystr & "),0," & mystr & ")"
Next
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:11:01 -0700, Rohit
wrote:

hi, i have various worksheets and within that worksheet there are cells
having #DIV/0!. I want this to be replace by zero. i know there is a
formula which will give out zero but if someone can write a macro would good.

Thanks

FSt1

macro - replace

hi
the formula is the microsoft way of dealing with the problem.
see this site.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/182188
i know of no macro command that would make the #DEV/0! error go away other
than to replace the formula with zero or replace the formula with the above
formula.

regards
FSt1